Lauren represents clients in a variety of industries, focusing on high tech, food retail, financial services, mobile technology, and biotechnology. Her expertise is in employment-based permanent residence issues and family-based permanent residence applications. Her non-immigrant visa work includes H-1B, Blanket L-1A and L-1B, TNs, E-3s, and marriage-based green card applications.
Lauren formerly worked as an associate attorney and handled family law and immigration issues such as U-visas, visas for crime victims, and T-visas for human trafficking victims.
- PERM labor certifications
- Employment- and family-based permanent residence applications
- Pro Bono Award from the Santa Clara University School of Law
- Honorable Mention for Initial Appellate Brief from the Santa Clara University School of Law
- Phi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society, Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society, Presidential and Achievement Scholarships, Dean’s List, Christermon Foundation Scholarship recipient, all from the University of Redlands
Professional associations and memberships
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association