Sabrina is experienced in employment-based and family-based permanent residence applications.
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law, 2018
- B.A. in International Relations, and B.A. in Communication, from the University of California, Davis, 2013, cum laude
- California, 2019
Current Practice Areas:
- PERM Labor Certifications
- Employment- and Family-Based permanent residence applications
- Public International Law Certificate from Santa Clara University School of Law, with honors.
- Published Conflict Free in the DRC, in the Santa Clara Journal of International Law, 2019.
- B.A. Communication Recognition, Phi Kappa Phi, Honor Society, Dean’s Honor List, all from the University of California, Davis.
- Tagalog: Native/Bilingual proficiency